RBI Recruitment 2017-161 Vacancies,Reserve Bank of India:
RBI Recruitment 2017 – 161 Officer Grade ‘B’ Posts | Apply Online RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2017 Reserve Bank of India Has Publish Recruitment Notice to fill 161 Posts Of Officers in Grade, B RBI latest Jobs Opportunity 2017 The much expected RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2017 notification is released and shall generate a lot of response among bank job aspirants for obvious reasons. Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2017 for Officers Grade-B:
|Job Role||Officers Grade-B|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||23 May 2017|
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-General
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
RBI Vacancy Details:
RBI invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 161
- Officer Grade ‘B’ – 161
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Vacancy 2017 Posts:
Candidates applying for RBI Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply RBI Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit Should be between 21 to 30 Years.
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
RBI Vacancy 2017-18 Notification Of Other Details
Selection process for RBI Recruitment is as follows,
- Online Exam
The RBI offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in RBI Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 65,789/- p.m
RBI vacancy Application Fees:
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.850/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – Rs.100/-