Western Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 || 12 Vacancies Apply Online @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Recruitment 2017-2018: Western Railway inviting applications for filling up the posts of contractual medical practitioners on full time basis. Recruitment of the Specialist & General Duty Medical Officers for 12 vacancies at various divisions / health units of western railways. Applicants having MBBS degree and also having age as per the requirement to these posts, such applicants are eligible to the posts.
Walk – in interview is starting from 3rd October 2017 to 9th October 2017 at following mention address. Applicants need to bring applications as per the prescribe application format along with all original documents & certificates. More details of the applications.
Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Division/Place Specialty Vacancies
1.jagjeevan Ram Hospital Mumbai central Radiology – 1
General Surgery -1 02
2. Mumbai Division General Surgery -1 01
3. Vadodara Division Gynaecology -01
Anesthesia -01 02
4. Ahmedabad Division General Surgery -01
Ophthalmology -01 02
5. Ratlam Division General Surgery -01 01
6. Rajkot Division General Surgery -01 01
7. Bhavnagar Division General Physician -01
Ophthalmology -01 02
8. Dahod Gynaecology -01 01
Total : 12
Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Details
- Advertisement Number : GAZ/01/2017
- Name Posts : Specialist & General Duty Medical Officers
- Number of Posts : 12 vacancies
- Selection Process : Walk – in Interview
- Official Website : www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Job Location : Mumbai, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ratlam, Rajkot, Bhavnagar & Dahod.
- Walk – in Interview Date : from 3rd October 2017 to 9th October 2017
Walk – in Interview Details:
- Eligible applicnats to these posts need to birng their applications to have interview with the selection committee.
- Applicants should bring applications as per the prescribe applications format duly filled with all necessary details about the applicants and should be attach with all necessary details regarding the applicants.
- Also applicants need to bring their all original documents & certificates as per the requirement to the posts.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants applying to the posts.
- Walk – in Interview is from 3rd October 2017 to 9th October 2017 at Ratlam, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar & Mumbai.