East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017:
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 – Railway Recruitment Cell of East Coast Railway shortly RRC ECoR in Bhubaneswar invites application for Apprentices Post. Particularly, 588 vacancies are allotted for Apprentices posts. Eligible candidates apply online for East Coast Railway Apprentices recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ RRC Bhubaneswar official site. This Page explains East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 in brief.Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in ECoR RRC Bhubaneswar official notification for Apprentices. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About East Coast Railway:
East Coast Railway shortly ECoR is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. The Railway network covers the region of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and also Andhra Pradesh. East Coast Railway has been operating since 2003. Headquarter of ECoR has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. Presently, the railway network covers an area of 5214 kilometres and has 273 railway stations. The East Coast Railway provides services such as passenger railways, freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services.
Only those candidates are eligible who have passed 10 th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Organization Name: East Coast railway (ECoR), Bhubaneswar
Organization Type: Central Government / Railway
Total Vacancies: 588
Job Location: Odisha & Andhra Pradesh
Department Name: East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
What is the Process for Selection this Railway job?:
Applicants who meet with all eligibility criteria related to these 10 Pass jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in various round of selection. The various rounds of selections are as follow:
1: Selection will be held on Written Exam.
2: Selection will be held on Merit List.
3: Selection will be held on Interview.
What is the Application Fee for these Railway Jobs in India?:
1: Candidates For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: No Fee
2: For All Others: Rs.100/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 15 yrs and maximum 23 yrs (as on 17.06.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for East Coast Railway Apprentices vacancies:
- Go to official website and then look for Apprentices notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Dates TO Remember:
17th June. 2017 is the last date for online proc