BECIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification 10 Project Manager, Software Developer & Various Posts @ becil.dealnxt.com
BECIL Recruitment 2017:
latest recruitment under BECIL Recruitment 2017. This recruitment is taking place to fill the 10 vacant seats for Project Manager, Software Developer for which any eligible candidate can approach before the last date which is 13th April 2017. the Job seekers that, BECIL as known as Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd has published. All the necessary information and needed qualification are like this.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 10 Project Manager, Software Developer & Various openings. Broadcast Engineering Consultants is recruiting BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc pass students for the Govt Jobs in New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13 April 2017.
BECIL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name Of Vacancy||No.Of Openings||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Database Administration Level 2||2||Rs.28000/-|
|Database Administration Level 1||2||Rs.22000/-|
BECIL Recruitment Education Qualification:
Candidate having BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years as on 30.01.2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule.
BECIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
Selection of any candidate will depend upon their performance in Interview on succeeding in that candidate will be selected for that particular post.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 300/-|
Eligibility Details for BECIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Education Qualification : Job aspirants should have completed a BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in relevant field from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Age Limit : Job applicants age should as per the BECIL norms.
- Age Relaxation : Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd rules. Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
- Application Fee : Job applicants required to pay Rs.300/- for application fee through cash or Demand Draft in Favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Payable at New Delhi. SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from registration fee.
Other Details Regarding Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment 2017
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on Interview.
- Job Location : New Delhi
- How To Apply : Interested and eligible job seekers may apply application form and send the copies of application form along with relevant supporting documents to the below address.
- Postal Address : Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)
Important Dates & Links Regarding Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment 2017
Last Date for the Submission of Online Application form : 13 April 2017