ATMA Recruitment 2017-41 Managers/Operator Jobs Apply Online:
For the purpose of hiring individuals, Agricultural Technology Management Agency has published an advertisement named as ATMA Recruitment. Organization has announced 41 vacancies of Assistant technology manager (ATM) / Block technology manager (BTM) /Computer Operator. Candidates holding bachelor degree may apply.
Candidates holding graduate/ post graduate degree and also having computer knowledge may apply against the vacant vacancies. Eligible candidates may fill the application form through online mode on or before the closing date that is 20-07-2017 up to 5.30 p.m. and also have to send hard copy of the same by post on or before last 27-07-2017 up to 5.30 p.m. Candidates willing to apply for ATMA Recruitment 2017 are requested to go through this complete page.
ATMA organization is providing opportunity to the willing and eligible candidates to grasp the chance to enhance their career. Selection of candidates will be done through an open competitive exam. Those Candidates who are interested for the ATMA vacant positions of (Managers/Operator) must fill online application form in prescribed format on or before last date and then send the print out of system generated application form on or before last date. You will get complete details regarding ATMA Recruitment 2017-2018.
ATMA vacancies details:
|S.NO.||Name of the post||No .of vacancies|
|1||Block technology manager||04|
|2||Assistant technology manager||36|
Candidates applying for above mentioned vacant posts need to fulfill qualifications as tuned below:
- For Bock Technology Manager Posts: graduate or post graduate in agriculture/ Allied sector (i.e. Horticulture/Forestry / Veterinary & Animal Science/Fisheries/Sericulture/Biotechnology / Agricultural Engineering) with computer skills.
- For Assistant Technology Manger Posts: graduate or post graduate in agriculture. / Horticulture / Economics/ Marketing / Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry /Fisheries.
- For Computer Operators Posts: graduate with diploma in computer application or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute
Note: posting of candidate for the post of ATM/ BTM will be at any block of Murshidabad District and for the post Computer Operator will be at Murshidabad district head quarter
Candidates applying for the vacant posts need to have following qualification:
|S.NO.||Name of the post||Qualification required|
|1||Block technology manager||Graduate or post graduate in agriculture/ Allied sector (i.e. Horticulture/Forestry / Veterinary & Animal Science/Fisheries/Sericulture/Biotechnology / Agricultural Engineering) with computer skills.|
|2||Assistant technology manager||Graduate or post graduate in agriculture. / Horticulture / Economics/ Marketing / Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry /Fisheries.|
|3||Computer operators||graduate with diploma in computer application or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute|
|Candidates having working experience will get more preference.|
Check More: Graduate Jobs / Post Graduate Jobs
- Computer Operator: Computer work at District Level.
- Block Technology Manager: ATMA related activities under overall supervision of Block Level authority.
- Assistant Technology Manager: ATMA related activities under overall supervision of Block Level authority.
- Candidates who are applying for the vacant post must understand, read and write Bengali.
Those candidates who are applying for ATMA vacant posts should not exceed 45 years of age.
Candidates who got selected for the vacant post will get salary starting from:
|Name of the post||Remuneration details.|
|Block technology manager||Rs.25,000/-( remuneration Rs.20,000/- and Rs. 5000/- other expenses)|
|Assistant technology manager||Rs.15, 000/- (remuneration Rs. 11, 000/- and Rs. 4000/- other expenses)|
|Computer operators||Rs.16, 000/-|
Note: perks and allowances will be given as per the norms of the organization.
For ATMA recruitment, an open competitive examination will be held by the District Selection Committee, Murshidabad for selection of candidates.
ATMA Recruitment: Official Notification
How to apply for ATMA Recruitment:
- First of all you need to visit the official portal of Agricultural Technology Management Agency which is www.murshidabad.nic.in
- Hit the tap “Recruitment” tab given at the end of the home page.
- A list of all latest details regarding the organization will appear, you have to hit the” Contractual Employment Notice under Agriculture Department, Murshidabad” tab.
- A file will open in form of PDF; you have to go through it carefully.
- You will get the entire detail of ATMA vacant jobs, now fill the application form in correct manner as mentioned
- Now hit the “submit button” to submit the application form,
- After submitting the application form , take a print out of the form and attest all the testimonials as prescribed and keep it in an envelope super scribed with- “Application for the post of…”.
- Then send the application form on or before the last date to the postal address mentioned below
The Project Director ATMA,
Office of the Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn),
Murshidabad Krishi Bhawan (1st Floor)
ATMA admit card:
A notification is to be announced by the District Selection Committee, Murshidabad for declaration of date and time of open competitive examination/ interview, as soon as announcement is made candidates have to generate their admit cards with the help of registration number and date of birth. Applicants have to take a print out of the ATMA Admit Card and sign it on the date of examination.
- Last date to submit application form: 20-07-2017 up to 5.30 p.m.
- Last date to submit hardcopy of application form: 27-07-2017 up to 5.30 P.M
Grounds of rejection of ATMA application form:
Candidates need to be more careful while applying for the ATMA vacant positions else their application will be rejected on the following basis:
- If Aspirants have not submitted the hard copy of application by post on or before last date i.e. 27/07/2017 up to 5.30 P.M, there online form will be rejected
- Application forms sent without prescribed details i.e. without testimonials, passport size color photograph or signature shall be rejected
- If any application form is received after the last date of submission of the same, then form will be rejected
- Application form which is incomplete in any respect or without the unique registration number shall be rejected
- Those candidates who submit more than one application form for a single post, will be cancelled even he/she is eligible for the same.
Notes: Candidates, who want to get more information regarding ATMA Recruitment 2017, need to visit the official website of ATMA through Official Link.